Buscava uma nova identidade para o blog.
Escolhi Thoughtful Reasoning.
- The process of using your mind to consider something carefully;
- Thinking that is coherent and logical;
- Use of reason, especially to form conclusions, inferences, or judgments;
- Evidence or arguments used in thinking or argumentation.
- The act or process of a person who reasons;
- The process of forming conclusions, judgments, or inferences from facts or premises;
- The reasons, arguments, proofs, etc., resulting from this process.
Gosto também de
The thought processes that have been established as leading to valid solutions to problems.
- Acting with or showing thought and good sense;
- Having intellectual depth;
- Exhibiting or characterized by careful though;
- Acting with or showing thought and good sense.
Gosto também de …
Showing careful consideration or attention; Decided on as a result of careful thinking.